Monday, May 9, 2011

Organically Grown Review

As you all know I am getting more and more into organic products. I have been somewhat reluctant to make the switch  but when you are a mom you do any and everything to make sure your children have the best and safest products. When I first heard about Organically Grown I knew I wanted to learn more about a company that makes organic clothing for my kids.


They sent me one of their bodysuits to review and I must tell you I was more than pleasantly surprised. The outfit itself is soft and soooo cute. The colors are vibrant and every bit a little girl's outfit. I have come across some organic items where the colors just didn't quite live up to their synthetic brothers and sisters. This bodysuit washed easily and the colors didn't bleed (since it was pink I did wash it with other pink and red colors.) The snaps went together easily.


Organically Grown is a company that I have fallen in love with. they sponsor fund-raising events, and do as much as possible to leave as small a footprint as possible. As someone who, like most, have come into the save the planet game late I am trying to do as much as I can to catch up.

You have to check out Organically Grown's Decor products. Who wouldn't want this adorable lamp in their child's room. They have several items to choose from and all the items are super cute. Of course as much as Organically Grown is a children's store they also have products for mom and dad which makes them a one stop shopping site.

{PROS} Everything is so cute and nothing is harmful to you, your child, or the earth.

{CONS} I need to have a dozen more kids to get everything I want (SURROGATES WANTED PLEASE!!)

{SHOP} Shop Organically Grown








No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes