Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sakroots

You have have never heard of Sakroots it's the people behind The Sak. you know those super cute bags that we all adore. Well they have so much more than just handbags. Let me share with you some of the items I love....


This is the iPhone case by Artist Circle. Now I don't have an iPhone simply because it wouldn't get a signal where I live anyway. If I did have one this is the case I would love to have. Is it not the cutest thing you have ever seen? the case is regularly $19 but they are having a special right now for just $14.


Artist Circle also does a really cute baby bag. It is regularly $129 but is currently on sale for $89 which is a really good deal. The bag is large enough to carry everything you would need, comes with changing pad and insulated bottle bag. It also has stroller straps which is a huge plus in my book.

You can shop for both of these bags as well as many, many more items such as accessories at the Sakroots website. You will find all sorts of deals that will keep you coming back for more. Also be sure to follow Sakroots on Facebook and Twitter. Make sure sure mention that I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes