Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Into Summer : Get Buttoned Up


Summer is as good as time as any to get yourself organized. If you are not then or don't know where to start then have I got the place for you. start with Get Buttoned Up.

 Pretty Neat: The Buttoned-up Way to get Organized and Let Go of Perfection by: Alicia Rockmore and Sarah Welch is the perfect book to help you get started organized yourself. Every area, such as family schedules, kitchen items, and more is broken down into easy to read and understand chapters. There are Pretty Neat Tips included throughout the book as well as interviews and exercises for you to do.

The Catch Up Pad has been a great tool. Some days hubby and I are on completely different schedules and some weekends he is out of town. This little pad allows you to catch up with one another. I even fill it out and leave one in his truck or suitcase just because. The top line says:

First Things First: I really wanted to you give  and then there are little boxes to check that say things like a smooch, a nuzzle, a giant hug. Then there is a place that says things like I love you, I really miss you, You are my sunshine. So you can see why i leave them for him. There are also places for Important Messages to share, Alerts, schedules, Kid's News and so much more. It a great tool to use when you just don't seem to have five minutes to talk to one another some days.







The Would You Pad has helped me so much! I have an assistant who comes in once a week to help keep things organized now and this little pad allows me to leave her notes on things I need taken care of such as returning a phone call or email. She in turn can leave me messages as well. I love that there are little sections for each major list such as Please Call, Please Email, Please Pick Up, and so forth. It really has made a huge difference. I use them everyday and use the back to jot down important reminders of what I need to get done each day.

Get Buttoned Up had a great section full of FREE  tools and forms. Everything from time management sheets to holiday gift idea sheets. You can download and print these at no cost which is great. they also have giveaways every other week. So be sure you head over and check them out as often as you can.



{PROS} Site is very easy to naviagte, product and tips to help you get yourself and your family organized.

{CONS} NONE

{SHOP} Shop Get Buttoned Up

{FACEBOOK} Interact with Get Buttoned Up on Facebook.

{TWITTER} Interact with Get Buttoned Up on Twitter.

{WIN} Enter to win the above mention products (all in Gift bag #10) or the following that are in included in Gift bags #2 and 3 in my Spring Into Summer Giveaway Event.




Never miss a birthday again with this handy little Birthday Book. I love that it has anniversary gift traditions listed in there. You know the gold for 25 years, silver for 50 that sort of thing. It's a real handy little book that I keep in my purse.





This Coupon book is great as well. My kids loved that they could say they would do something and get a thank you back. There are even a couple of blank ones that hubby enjoyed...Can you say back rub?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes