Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cafepress

I love shirts! That's why I love Cafepress. They have so many different shirts and other items designed my so many different people. I was lucky enough to be sent this Soy Perfecta tee which is perfect for me because I am after all perfect!




I love this tee. I wear it now anytime I want my husband to see things my way. It says I am Perfect in Spanish and when you are wanting your hubby to take your side you want to be sure he understands you completely.

Cafe Press is a great online shop with so many different tees. They have tees for men, women, grandmas, kids, you name it they have it. the best part is if they don't have it you can design it. Cafe press has so much more than just tees. they also have lots of other clothing items to choose from.

Cafe Press also has a great line of water bottles that you can design, personalize and more. There is even shot glasses and other drink ware. There is something for every one. If you have never visited Cafe Press today is the day. I promise you will find what you are looking for.


Remember how I said you can design your own tee or other items? Guess what? You can actually make money off your designs by creating your very own online store. I have and will be adding designs and sharing them with you all a little later on.

{PROS} Something for everyone, the site is very easy to navigate

{CONS} Having to make a decision

{SHOP} Shop Cafe Press

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes