Friday, May 6, 2011

{Our Perfect Night} The Dress from Fashion to Figure

I set out to have the most perfect night I could for Edgar. I made sure the kids were spending the night away and found the perfect outfit to wear. I don't dress up very often. In fact most of the time all he ever sees me in are sweats or shorts. so I got in touch with my contact at Fashion to Figure knowing they would help me in my endeavor.

This beautiful Pleated Cocktail Dress is the one I finally decided on. The pleats hide my bump and the twisted rope straps are something different. I felt like I was going to a fancy party when I put it on. Edgar's face was full of wonder when he saw me come out. I waited until he got home and walked out to meet him at his truck. It was the perfect beginning to our perfect night.

Fashion to Figure is my go to store for everything from jeans to shirts and more. They are designed for the fuller figured gal in mind which I love. Their tops range from hip and stylish  to basic and plain.  Their dresses are my favorites. I have such a hard time finding the ones I like that fit me elsewhere.

If you are looking for the perfect dress or clothing piece and have a fuller figure then I suggest you head over to Fashion to Figure and check them out. Without them my perfect night may not have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes