Friday, May 6, 2011

{Our Perfect Night} Shoes from Feeling USA

I had to have the perfect shoes as well. I knew that I wanted heels because we all know how men feel about women in heels. I found the perfect pair at Feeling USA, another one of those great lingerie sites that I love. They have it all including shoes!
These Bliss38 Pin Up Girl Pumps are what I settled on for a couple of reasons: I loved the color and the satin feel of them. I also loved that have a small platform in the front of the shoe. When you haven't worn pumps in several years you want a shoe that won't make you fall and break your neck. These shoes were probably the biggest hit of the night. Edgar has never seen me in high heels. I've worn dresses before but always wear flats or wedges, never heels. That is of course something I will be changing now that I know just how much men like heels.

As I said Feeling USA has a little of everything. They even have men's lingerie which a  lot of other places don't have. No I didn't get Edgar any but maybe I should. Let him see how it feels when the pressure is on him and not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes