Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ablaze Candles Review

How many of you like candles? I bet most of you do. I love candles, in fact I love to make candle centerpieces for my tables. Usually it's a grouping of candles. That was until I discovered Ablaze Candles. When they agrees to work with me I was over joyed. Just look at the swan candle they sent to me.


Is that no the most beautiful thing you have ever seen? Ablaze Candles have a wax outer shell and then you put a votive inside of them (see picture below.)  Each of the handcrafted candles  are completely unique designs. I have never seen any candles like these before. They are dishwasher safe (Yeah!!) and can be used indoors or out. The votive candle will not melt the wax outer shell. how cool is that?






Ablaze Candles has something for everyone. They have spots candles, fantasy candles, seashells candles and so much more. Their candles also are perfect for wedding candles. Can you just imagine my beautiful swan candle sitting on a table at a wedding? I can and I am jealous! Ablaze Candles make the perfect gifts for those hard to shop for people in your life as well.

{PROS} Worldwide shipping, unique, dishwasher safe, lots to choose from, you can put a scented or unscented votive in the outer shell. Ablaze Candles carries votives as well.

{CONS}  Trying to decide what candle to get. I had the hardest time choosing one because they are all so beautiful.

{SHOP} Shop Ablaze Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes