Friday, June 17, 2011

Games for Adults from Edenfantasys


Edenfantasys as you all know is the one adult shop I turn to for 90% of all of my lingerie now. I wanted to share with you today some of the games that are available to spice up your life in the bedroom or whatever occasion you have planed.While I have never played any of these games I selected the ones I felt that my readers will first of truly want to try and because we are family friendly around here I didn't choose any of the racier games that are available. Games are a great way to get your and your husband out of  rut. They allow you to open up and maybe find new ways to relate to one another.


Turn down the lights and get ready for A Hot Affair!  This game includes over 400 fun and novel ideas at 3 levels of play. Most all of the reviews on this game state that is great for a couple and while you may not want to play it every night it would be a great occasional game just to spice things up a bit.




Love Dice seem like the game for me. They leave all the imagination up to you and your hubby which most men like anyway (or so I've been told.)  They are cute and look fun while not really saying too much. If your kids found them in your drawer you can always explain them away. The reviews I read are mixed. For some these will be way too tame, while for others they are perfect. So in the end it's all up to you.




Get ready for Lust! Lust is a game where you and your partner act out various indulgences. They claim that each game ends with a love-making experience like no other because there are over 30,000 possibilities. Now I don't know that and if anyone has tried all 30,000..more power to you!  All of the reviews for this game were pretty positive so it may be worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes