Monday, June 13, 2011

KC Los Angeles



You all know how much I love Spanish tees. Well I found a super site that has stylish tees with a Latina flair. It's called KC Los Angeles and they were wonderful enough to send me a tee. Remember you don't have to be Latina to want a little Latin flair and style to your wardrobe.



The Peace Sign Short Sleeve Tee came in a slate grey color that I really liked. It was different and is so super soft because it is made from organic cotton. The body length is a little longer as well so it hides my muffin top easily. The peace sign says: Paz (peace), Amor (love), Fe (faith), Belleza (beauty), Unidad (unity), and Esperanza (hope). It is all written in a pale blue. This shirt is truly perfect for any woman.




There are so many wonderful tees that choosing one is not easy. the above Amor tee was another that i really liked. KC Los Angeles has something for everyone. Like I said earlier you don't have to be Latina to show off your Latin flair. Trust me everyone has a little Latin flair inside.

{PROS} Beautiful shirts, wonderful prices, the website is easy to navigate.

{CONS} Choosing the tee you want.

{SHOP} Shop KC Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes