Friday, June 24, 2011

Kidlandia


I have searching for a gift for my nephew Reese for a while now. The problem is that Reese has a lot of relatives who buy him things all the time and trying to find the right gift can be hard. He may already have it. When Kidlandia agreed to work with me I knew I had found the perfect the gift for him. Why? Because I could create a one of a kind gift that no one would have already gotten him.


Kidlandia has so many different items that choosing one was very hard. Reese loves Cars so I thought about getting this Cars Gallery Wrapped Canvas but then I figured he had so many different Cars items and I wanted something unique and while this was truly a beautiful piece of artwork I just didn't think he would appreciate it. So my search through the site continued.


Next I considered the Family Tree Poster. I was very tempted with this one. In fact it made my short list. I knew it would be something unique but a the same time I really wanted something fun. This was pretty but no fun and Reese after all is only 3 years old. He wouldn't care that everyone's names was on a tree.


So I kept on searching. Kidlandia has so much to choose from. they have growth charts (he has two already), and door hangers (he's three and don't care about those), as well as characters and other gifts. What I settled on was this amazing Kidlandia Kreechurs Fine Art Print. I named it Reeseland! I was able to include the entire family in the print. His dad is listed as Charlie City and his Mom as Susan Port. Not to mention me as Rita City and Edgar Desert. How awesome is that? I loved that it is completely unique and different.  I also love that he gets a family tree that isn't as structured because to be honest our family tree is a little unstructured. I matted and framed it for him so he can hang it on his wall.

{PROS} Searching and ordering was VERY easy, It does take a few weeks to get your print so be patient, there is a huge selection of products to choose from.

{CONS} You may be tempted to buy more than one. There are so many great items that only choosing one was hard.

{SHOP} Shop Kidlandia

{WIN} Kidlandia has a contest going on right now. You can win an iPad. Head over to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes