Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Pan Review



I have fallen in love with a frying pan! I truly have...don't laugh. It's the Copenhagen pan by Green Pan. Green Pan is a Belgian based company and the first cookware company to create PTFE-free non-stick products. Most non-stick pans containing PTFE, are made with PFOA and are limited in heat resistance up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Which means if your pan getting any hotter than that it will put off toxic fumes, just what you want with your steak right? Enough with the technical talk, what you all want to know is if the pan works.



The Copenhagen frying pan is more than I had ever hoped it would be. So many times you buy a non-stick pan and then use it once or twice only to have it not work anymore, or it isn't really non-stick. Not with this pan. I immediately put it to work, after washing it first as suggested. I put an egg right into it and fried it. No spraying the pan first, no preheating the pan. That egg and every other item since then has just slid right out of the pan. The pan is a smaller sized frying pan but I still cook an entire meal in. The pan heats up so evenly and quickly that I can cook four small steaks one right after the other and the first never get get cold! I am so in love with this pan!



I also received some great accessories to go along with my pan. The include an apron (which I had to give to hubby because it was more like a dress on me I'm so short), the world's cutest oven mitt, a protective sheet to put inside my pan so other pans don't scratch it , and a sponge for cleaning my pan. Be sure you follow the cleaning instruction carefully as they are important for keeping your pan working properly.


{PROS} Green Pan has a complete collection of pans and oven ware, great product, IT WORKS!!

{CONS} NONE.. I told you IT WORKS!!

{SHOP} Shop Green Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes