Monday, June 6, 2011

Sample Box?


I am considering opening a Sample Box Shop (Name is still in the works) The way it would work is vendors, such as direct sale companies, etsy shops and more, send samples and items to me. I then package them in a box and people purchase them.

The only cost to the vendors would be samples and shipping the items to me. The purchase price of the box would simply be to cover shipping costs and packaging materials. I would not make any sort of profit. This would be a great way to sample new companies and find new products. You could even use the boxes as gifts.

I have a little poll below so i can see who all would be interested before I start and do a lot of work. I would love if you would fill this out even if you aren't interested. It will just give me an idea.

 THANKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes