Thursday, June 16, 2011

prAna Review


I have discovered a new pair of pants that I may never take off. I am serious! These things are so great, but I will get to that in a little while. First let me tell about the company that sent them to me, prAna. prAna  is an ancient Sanskirt word for breath, life, and vitality of the spirit. prAna started out 17 years ago making clothing that worked well for yoga and climbing. Now they still make clothing that works well for yoga and climbing but also for everyday. another good thing is that most of the original employees are still with the company. that along says a lot about a company to me. Now to the pants....



I received a pair of Bliss Capri pants in stone. These pants were originally designed for climbing but let me tell you they are perfect for a mom on the go. They are stylish enough to wear to a business lunch but flexible enough to wear while running errands or chasing the kids. Made out of nylon with a pinch of spandex they are the most flattering pants I have ever owned. Did I mention they are travel friendly? Just throw them in your bag and off you go.

{PROS} FABULOUS clothing and not just pants! they have shirts and more in both women and men's styles.

{CONS} I only got 1 pair of pants:(

{SHOP} Shop prAna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes