Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mic Costumes Review



When I first agreed to work with Mic Costumes I will admit I had no idea who the character I was getting was. My sin however did, he told me all about  who everyone was. so when i received the costume I was expecting well something generic like all the other costume places. Boy was I surprised when I opened that package!




The Lucky Start Summer Uniform Cosplay Costume was made of real fabric. The above pic is what it looks like on the cartoon.  I don't mean that cheap stuff that lasts one or two wearings either. This was one of the best quality costumes I have had the pleasure of reviewing in some time. The skirt is very flattering and cut well. The top has such detail in the stitching that it reminded of some of the outfits my Granny use to sew for us as children. I love quality items and this is by and far a quality item. It comes in sizes S-XL but you can get a custom size if you need one.




As you can see from the pictures (as model by Grandma who didn't want her face shown) the back as that great sailor collar that is reminiscent of the Cracker Jack Navy uniforms and the puffy sleeves add the cuteness of the outfit. The front has a great little bow. The skirt is functional beyond the costume because lets be honest, pleated skirts never really go out of style(especially when you're a little heavy) and you never know when you might need one in a pinch.


I don't what she's doing in this picture but hey, I  don't know what to say.  My daughter was upset this wasn't in her size she felt that Grandma got all the fun and she had to watch.

Mic Costumes has something for everyone. Whether you are looking for a Lolita dress (which by the way if I would love to review and is pictured below) they have it. They also have wigs in every color under the sun and costumes of everything from Pokemon to Japaneses school uniforms.



{PROS} Great workmanship, superior quality, plenty to choose from, website is very easy to navigate, company was super easy to work with.

{CONS} None

{SHOP} Shop Mic Costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes