Thursday, June 2, 2011

Uranus Apparel Review


As most of you know I have branched out from the classic "granny" panties to try different items. Uranus Apparel has some of the cutest soyshorts and were wonderful enough to allow me to try three pair out. My children love their name! When they help with laundry now they have to say "I'm folding Mom's Uranus!" It cracks them up.



I know what you are thinking, what the heck is soyshorts? Well  soyshorts are made from soy which means they are better for the Earth and so much more comfortable. It is like being naked. That is how unbelievably comfortable these undies are. this was the perfect first step for me. If I had tried boy short style that was uncomfortable I would have never tried another pair. I received all three of the colors pictured and the best thing is they all fit my large rump with no problem. This set is their Venus set which is perfect because we all have a little goddess in us somewhere.  There is also an Earthy set available with, you guessed it, Earthy tones.

{PROS} Super cute, great fit, washes and wears beautifully, great colors, great price $27.00 for 3

{CONS} I would like to more colors.

{SHOP} Shop Uranus Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes