Monday, June 27, 2011

Knock Knock Review



I love fun things and Knock Knock has tons of fun things. They have what I would call gag gifts as well as the functional fun things. some of their gag items include a Bleep (insert dirty word that starts with a b) Citation, Nasty Notes sets (draw your own conclusions), and Paper Voodoo. I really like their fun stuff such as Paper Tweets and When Pigs Fly Notes. Knock Knock was wonderful enough to send me two of their items to review. both are functional items but I so needed the help.



First is their To The Market Tablet. I really needed something like this. Usually when I go to the store I just write down everything on a piece of paper and then spend all my time going all over the store trying to get the items on my list. I really like that everything is divided into departments, so to speak. You write all your produce down together, etc. It cuts my time in the store in half and anything that saves me time is great!



Next is the I'm A Parent Journal. I like this item as well. It is a place to record all your parenting moments. At the top of each page is a writing prompt that says "Why I'm A Less-Than-Perfect Parent Today." You can write whatever you want. The bottom has little photos with the slogan "Today's Parental Shortcomings Involved" The journal is also full of great quotes. 

{PROS} Knock Knock has some of the funniest items I have ever seen. You really have to check them out

{CONS} You may laugh so hard that you wet your pants.

{SHOP} Shop Knock Knock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes