Monday, June 27, 2011

NeoStatra and Acne



As most of you know I have acne. Having adult acne is anything but easy. I try so hard to remember to wash my face at least two times everyday but when you mange a business, a blog, and a family it's hard to find time to breath let alone the time needed to clean your face. Neostatra sent me their Exuviance Introductory kit to review and see if it would help me at all.



The kit comes with several products that when used together and correctly they work. First you use the
Moisturizing Antibacterial Cleanser to wash and cleanse your face. It works really well to remove your make up too. Next I used the Matte Perfection in the mornings to prime my face for my makeup or just for the day. The Sheer Refining Fluid has SPF 15 so is great for those day s when I wasn't wearing any makeup at all and going to be out in the sun. At night I used the Night Renewal HydraGel. It really helped control the oil all night long. The Purifying Clay Masque has a cooling effect to it that makes it perfect for once a week. However I use it anytime I feel I need a little extra deep cleaning.All in all I really liked the products and they worked. I like that the kit came with travel size products because I am on the go a lot. All I have to do is throw this kit into my bag and i am good to go.

{PROS} The products work and can be purchased separately.

{CONS} I need to buy more now.

{SHOP} Shop Neostatra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes