Friday, June 17, 2011

PB&J Boutique Review



PB & J Boutique is one of those really cute little boutiques that you just can 't wait to visit. You know the type I'm talking about. The one you will drive an hour out of your way just to visit because you know you are going to find something that none of friends is going to already have. The good news is you don't have to drive an hour out of way to find these great items, unless you have to drive that far for an internet connection.


The clothing at PB & J Boutique is more than just stylish. Each piece is a statement and not the kind of statement that says "I am trying to hard." More like the statment that says"Yes envy me. I have it all completely together." They have everything from tees and tanks to dresses and with brands such as Free People,La Vie Parisienne, and Love & Liberty you simply cannot go wrong.



I received these great Black and White Floral Rain Boots to review. Let me tell you they are so much more than just a functional pair of shoes.They are the highlight of my outfit. So far I have worn them with a pair of capri jeans to pick up my children at school. I pair the jeans with a simple black tee and no jewelry. Every single person I ran into that day asked me where I got my great boots from. You just don't need anything else when you are wearing these babies!


{PROS} stylish, beautiful clothing and accessories, great site

{CONS} I need another job to buy everything I want

{SHOP} Shop PB & J Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes