Monday, June 20, 2011

Dapple Review

I love natural cleaners! I do because I am learning more and more how everything we use affects our bodies and the environment. I remember growing up and the smell of bleach everywhere. I am not against bleach, I just don't want to harm my kids more than I have to. I'm their mother, they are already ready going to need therapy.



That's why I love Dapple! Dapple carries natural baby products, everything from dish washing liquid to detergent. Dapple started because two moms, Tamar Rosenthal and Dana Rubinstein wanted to find products for their babies that was safe for the products babies put into their mouths. There was tons of gentle shampoos and detergents but nothing to clean toys and bottles.



I was sent a package of Travel Toy Wipes and I must tell you I found a million different ways to use these things. They are so perfect and fit right into your handbag or diaper bag. I used them to clean toys that fell onto the floor in the store but I also used them to wipe down dirty little faces and hands as opposed to regular baby wipes. Any and everything my kids came into contact with I used a Dapple wipe first. I simply felt confident enough that they were clean. I have OCD and when I "feel" that something is not clean there is no telling how many times I will wipe and scrub until it feels clean to me. This is the first product I have ever used that allowed me to feel safe just using one wipe.

{PROS} Products that work and are safe. I love it!

{CONS} Travel size wipes may not be enough for me I'm going to have to buy the regular size package.

{SHOP} Shop Dapple for Organic Baby Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes