Monday, June 20, 2011

Cool Gear International Review

Being green is easier than you think. If you start by making small changes the big ones don't seem so hard to make. I started by having us use reusable plastic cups whenever possible. When Cool Gear International agreed to work with me I was thrilled for a couple of reasons. First it meant my husband could have his own cup and not have to use mine all the time and second it meant I wouldn't have to throw away all those dang plastic cups that always seem to be in his truck anymore. Cool Gear International sent me 2 cups from their Eco2 Go line.



First was their 19 oz. Coffee Cup. We got it with the brown EZ Grip wrap. Hubby really likes this cup. He can take a cup of coffee with him in the mornings on his way to work and not have to worry about anything spilling or the cup breaking. I love that he is helping the environment. It's of course insulated so it keeps his coffee hot and the EZ Grip wrap means he's less likely to drop it while driving. At $9.99, it's a great price. I once was going to get him a refillable cup int he gas station to save him on coffee prices but the refills were only 2 cent less than if you used a paper cup and their plastic cup was $12.00.



If your husband works construction like mine you more than likely have seen the inside of his work truck. It's not the cleanest truck in the world to begin with but when they guys start drinking those fountain drinks from the store they have cups everywhere.  I hated that! All those cups piled up. What I have learned is that when you give a man a reusable cup he likes, he not only brings it in to be cleaned at night, he doesn't throw it in the floorboard. I found this out by giving hubby his very own 20 oz. Chiller with Graphics cup. He got the one with blue on the left. it comes with it's own straw and is only $8.99. No BPA, keeps his drinks cool. What more could you want? All he does is take his cup in the store and fill it up. Easy as pie!


{PROS} Great cups, plenty of selections, great prices, SAVE the Earth!

{CONS} I wish the other guys wives would get them cups as well.

{SHOP} Shop Cool Gear International

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes