Sunday, June 19, 2011

Amy Michelle Discount and A Wish

Most bloggers have a wish list. That list of companies that they would give their right arm to work with.  If they tell you they don't..they're lying. We all have companies that say to us.."We've made it!" Amy Michelle Go Totes are one of the companies on my list, along with Electrolux, but that's another story and maybe some therapy.

When I finally felt I had the "numbers" to pitch to Amy Michelle I was really nervous. I did get a response that was very nice explaining that they simply cannot send out products for every single request but they felt my blog was a perfect fit for their company and would keep my information on file. Then they offered a discount for my readers, which I will get to later. First I need to show you all why I love these bags and to drool for a while.


Most women, when buying diaper bags, buy a bag that is pink or blue or somehow made for  the baby. My question is "Why?" The baby is not carrying the bag! As the mother I am and I want a bag that simply screams RITA!!!!! If you don't believe me ask anyone in my family. I am famous for the bags I carry and what I manage to carry in them (hello..kitchen sink.) it has been a while since I found a bag that had me hanging on the computer screen but the Sweet Pea bag did just that. I fell in love. All I could think was, I could see my self carrying this bag. It comes in a couple of colors but I really love this green (hint..hint..)

Amy Michelle Go Totes are more than diaper bags. They are bags that can be used for work, for travel, for errands, to go to the mailbox so your neighbors will see how stylish you are, oh yeah.. I forgot I don't have neighbors, but if I did I would show off this bag.


This Cosmo Bag is my second favorite. It doesn't come in the green but can't you just see yourself carrying this bag? It just screams "FASHIONISTA!" It really does. It would be the perfect diaper bag, handbag combo or better yet your work handbag. I would use this one for business meetings (I sometimes have them!) and the Sweet Pea as my everyday bag for myself and the kids.


{DISCOUNT} Enter the code POPPY and get 15% Off.

{SHOP} Shop Amy Michelle Go Totes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes