Monday, June 13, 2011

Itty Bitty Bra


If you are a small breasted woman, have I got a bra company for you. It's the Itty Bitty Bra. These bras are designed for women who don't quite fit into the mold. I love their little logo as well. It's so cute. Itty Bitty Bra sent me two bras to try out and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.



First is the Signature Bra Pink. This is a basic, everyday bra in a great light pink color. The cups aren't molded so stiffly that you need to "fill" them with anything extra and the underwire is not anything heavy. This is a good bra, in my opinion, not just for women who are smaller but also for teens who are just getting into wearing bras. it is perfect for everyday wear.


The Couture Bra Polka Dot is similar to the Signature Bra but with a little something extra. I love the polka dots on the mesh fabric and the little rhinestone in the middle is a great added touch. This is the perfect bra for that special night out or when you just want to feel a little sexier.

{PROS} Great site, bras are designed for petite women, several colors and styles to choose from. they even carry panties and accessories.

{CONS} None, this is a great company.

{SHOP} Shop Itty Bitty Bra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes