Thursday, June 2, 2011

Say Please Review



Say Please has been one of those rare find companies for me. You all know how much I love out of the ordinary things and this is one of them. When I was younger and made my dad's lunch I would write little notes and stick them in there. They would say things like" Have a good day daddy!" One day he asked me to stop because the guys gave him a really hard time about it, that and the Garfield lunch bags (another story altogether).



When my children started public school this year I was careful not to pick the habit back up. no one wants notes from their mom and I didn't want to embarrass them. That was until I found Say Please. Say Please creates cute little cards that you put into your children's lunch. One side some something cute like I love you and the other has a fact. This way your child learns something and learns that you feel for them at the same time. Say Please calls them Lunchbox Love!

The one thing I really like is that Say Please has Lunchbox Love notes for more than just your children. They have them also for your girlfriends, co-workers, even you loved ones. That is just one of the many things i love. I love that my children don't feel embarrassed when they pull the cards out of their lunch and when they come home we have something to talk about because they tell me what new little fact they learned that day all from a little card.

{PROS} cute, takes no work, your children will love them

{CONS} Warning... your're children will want to talk to you when they come home so if you don't like your kids these aren't for you.

(CUSTOM} Create Custom Lunchbox Love notes

{SHOP} Shop Say Please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes