Monday, June 6, 2011

Marley Lilly



I love finding great sites! I love even more being able to work with great sites. That is exactly what Marley Lilly is, a great site and great to work with. They sent me over a monogrammed soap that is just simply too pretty to even use. Of course that didn't stop me from using it because I am a sucker for great soap.



The Aspen Mint with Fresh Lemon  Monogrammed Soap smells like heaven. The scent is clean and fresh, even my husband liked it. I chose two initials that have a special meaning to hubby and me but you can have whatever initials you would like put on the soap. Aspen Mint ans Fresh Lemon is just one of several different scents the Monogrammed Soap bars come in. Some of the other scents include: Cherries Jubilee, Roses, and Fresh Linens. You can even get a package of three various scents (be sure to check out the page for the available package choices.)


Marley Lilly is so much more than just soap. They also have these beautiful hats! I am going to have to myself one of these simply because as a Southern woman it is my duty to be wear a cute hat! Scarlet would be proud! I just adore these that is really all I can say about them.


Another item I am going to have to get for myself is this Monogrammed Weekend Bag. while we don't go away at a lot on the weekends I feel that purchasing this bag will inspire my husband to take me away more. Or at the very least go away enough to justify the expense of the bag. Sounds good right?

Whether you are looking for Monogrammed Housewares, Laptop Cases, Baby Items or Market Baskets  I promise you find just the right item at Marley Lilly. They have a wonderful selection at great prices.

{PROS} Quality products, great prices, quality monogramming

{CONS} Trying to decide. You all know how hard that is for me. Maybe it's an OCD thing.

{SHOP} Shop Marley Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes