Monday, June 13, 2011

Auric Blends



I am a bit of a sucker for great smelling products. My brothers and sister would say I tend to be a bit more "new age" than them. Maybe I am . I  carry my own bags to the grocery store and try to be green as much as possible. I also use essential oils and have on occasion used incense. That's  why I was very pleased to have the chance to work with Auric Blends. Their products are handcrafted and made from the highest quality ingredients from around the world.


I received the Incense in Seduction. It was a packaged incense and came with 20 sticks. The Seduction scent was wonderful. I really like that it was more of a tropical, fruity scent. Sometimes I have problems with incense because the scents are a little more than I can take. This one however was very pleasant and easy on my allergies.


The Temple Essence Amber Butter cam in this nifty little wooden container. In fact the container is so nice that I put on my desk as a piece of decor. The perfume is blended with beeswax so you get this velvety feel. It reminds me of my Granny's perfume which is always a good thing.



The Black Opium Roll On was something a little different for me. Yes, I too thought opium was a drug and no I'm not getting high. This was a little more exotic for me. It had a spicy smell that I couldn't quite place but later in the day it smelled more of vanilla than the spiciness.



The Egyptian Goddess Perfume was wonderful. It made me feel like Cleopatra. I could just see myself on my barge heading down the Nile (minus the death by asp please) anytime I wore this. It made me feel in charge. There was a outstanding blend of florals, powder, and musk to make this very much a feminine perfume.



The Love Perfume was very warm and spicy. This will be my winter perfume for sure. I think it may be a bit much for the summer because I like something light and airy for the hotter months. Come winter though, lookout because I will have a great scent that my girlfriends won't have!


{PROS} Great scent, the site is easy to navigate, great prices, they even have a naturals collection.

{CONS} Some may not care for the incense but check it out because it may surprise you.

{SHOP} Shop Auric Blends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes