Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Bedding Zone Review

When you are getting ready to decorate your nursery or child's room if you are anything like me you start researching. I search websites and magazines until I am crossed eyed. I always seem to have the hardest time trying to find the right bedding and curtains. My biggest issue is that I don't like when every single little thing matches. So I end up having to search for some curtains that will go with the bedding but not be the exact pattern.



Well Baby Bedding Zone has helped me out a bit with that. They sent me a set of their Palm Beach Blue Curtains with tiebacks. The valance was not included. These curtains are beautiful! They are very thick and help keep the sun where it belongs, outside of the room. The blue trim is light blue and is the perfect match to Daniel's room.



Baby Bedding Zone has something for every room. Some of the other items I really liked include their cowboy baby bedding. I like that while most people think of boys when they think of cowboys, Baby Bedding Zone has some pieces that are decidedly for girls. Perfect for your future cowgirl! Another set that I really like is the blue and brown baby bedding. Any color and brown is huge right now and the blue is perfect.




Most of the time finding boys nursery bedding is usually much harder than finding something perfect for girls. Baby Bedding Zone has such a great selection that choosing the right one is not an easy task. If you are looking to decorate your baby boy's room then you need to head over to Baby Bedding Zone. I am more than certain you will find just what you are looking for.

{PROS} Plenty of items to choose from, great prices,  beautiful pieces.

{CONS} You all know how I feel about decisions.

{SHOP} Shop Baby Bedding Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes