Monday, June 6, 2011

OKA b. Shoes That You Love

I am a sucker for great shoes! In fact I have several large boxes of shoes that drive my husband crazy. The bottom of my closet is covered, he has maybe an inch of space for his shoes. I cannot help it. it is my job as a woman to acquire as many shoes as possible. I first heard of OKA b shoes when I saw them in a local shop. I came home and connected with them. They sent me a great pair to review.



These are called Tiffany. They are great! The color is called licorice (which is black) and has the cutest little leopard bow tie across the top. They come in four additional colors which include: popsicle pink with leopard bow tie, kiwi (green) with pink leopard bow tie, cherry with leopard bow tie, and cobalt with zebra bow tie. They are incredible comfortable to wear. I love that they are thicker than the traditional flip flop that you  would buy. They have become my new summer shoe.


I love that OKA b also has collections. In fact my favorite collection is their Bridal Collection. No I'm not getting married (already done that!) but these shoes would be perfect for those summer beach weddings, or bridal parties, or even for that special vacation with your hubby. Like the Juliet shoes above or the super cute Madison bridal below. There is a show for every occasion and every outfit.


{PROS} Great colors, Great styles, They even have shoes for men.

{CONS} Having to take a second or third mortgage to buy at least one of every style and color.

{SHOP} Shop OKA b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes