Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mud Pie


It's time for the beach and pool!! Know what that means? It's means it time to find a cover up for your swim suit. I was thrilled to get one from Mud Pie. Mud Pie is a great specialty company. They have baby items, monogrammed items, gifts and more.


I received a Color Me Coral Bell Sleeve Tunic by Bag Lady. This is a work of art, let me tell you. I love that it is not only stylish but looks great on me. It is a beach cover up but I have also paired it with a pair of tan capri's and worn a white tank under it for a casual lunch outfit. All of girlfriends were enamored of it. I of course didn't bother to tell them it was a cover up. I also love that each outfit has an assortment of accessories that go with it. There are bags, shoes, totes, pajamas and so much more.



Mud Pie is so much more than a clothing shop. They have gifts with initials on them that are super cute as well. I didn't even begin to tell you about the baby items they have. As you can see from the photo they have a great selection of clothing including bibs, shoes, keepsake items and so much more. I am sure that you will find just what you are looking for.

{PROS} Fabulous items, great prices, cute site

{CONS} Decisions...Decisions

{SHOP} Shop Mud Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes