Friday, June 17, 2011

Foxers Review


As you all know being a big gal I sometimes have a really hard time finding pretty items that will fit me. Well I recently had the immense pleasure of working with a company who doesn't carry a lot of larger items because they aren't really called for and I cannot for the life of me know why. The only explanation is that women who wear XL have not found this gem of a company yet. So let me be the first to introduce you all to Foxers. Foxers are women's underwear with the waistband of men's boxers. what Foxers do is allow women to have the comfort that men have with their boxers but have it while looking and feeling sexy.


When April, the owner, first agreed to work with me she asked me for my size and a color preference. I chose red, because hubby loves it.  What I didn't realize is how much I would fall in love with these boxer briefs. They feel so wonderful and look so girly and sexy at the same time. It is the first pair of panties my husband has ever loved that weren't just a string up my rear end. You all know how men are. The boxer briefs are truly great and April was so wonderful she sent me a pair in grey as well. There are several different style and colors to choose from such as lace, which by the way, are beautiful!



But wait! There's more. Foxers also has bras, camisoles, and bralettes. they even have a sleep bra. No more waking up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in your boob only to realize that it's you laying on it. Don't laugh I know you've have all been there before, it just happens a little more often to me than most. Again the lace tops are super beautiful and sexy!


{PROS} Beautiful, functional clothing, you need one in every color at least.

{CONS} You bank accounts may not like you buying one in every color but go for it any way.

{SHOP} Shop Foxers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes